Welcome to my online gallery. I hope you have as much fun looking at my paintings as I had making them. Enjoy and thanks for visiting! [This site is best viewed witha a 1024x768 resolution]

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Fun in the sun!

I recently went on a team building session with the staff of Ateneo's School of Science and Engineering. We went on a 4 hour drive and settled in Coral View Resort for 1 and 1/2 days. It was refreshing to be able to get away from work, do a little bonding with the other staff members and enjoy the water! I won't be boring you with pictures of me and my herculean physique in swimming trunks though... These are what I have to show: :P


No pictures for the first day coz we mostly did the team building session but on the morning of the second day I woke up early and was treated to a view of the distant part of the coast covered in mist and the mountains on the horrizon was cool blue with the base ending in mist. So I grabbed my handy dandy sketch pad, sat in on of the cabanas and sketched on while drinking coffee... ah... my idea of a great morning. :D





Those were taken when we were preparing to leave the beach. Goodbye to the tiny crabs and sea urchins that made our stay so memorable. lolz Oh and let's not forget to mention the frogs that only came out at night and went diving into the pool where the crabs joined them afterwards. :D And Meann too who captured the heart of the guys who went on the trip. Sadly nobody wanted to go to prison so no one took pictures of her. hehe...

Office mate: "Ilang taon ka na ba?"
Answer: "17 po"
Office mate: "Anong trabaho nang tatay mo?"
Answer: "Pulis po"

Nuff said. lolz

After reaching home in semi conscious semi drunk on caffeine state I took one look at the Librarian in progress and well... 2 hours later this was what I had sitting on my desk:



I guess that's all for now folks. I've been getting enough inspiration lately that I think I'll be posting some more digital artworks pretty soon. ;)

No comments: