Welcome to my online gallery. I hope you have as much fun looking at my paintings as I had making them. Enjoy and thanks for visiting! [This site is best viewed witha a 1024x768 resolution]

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A second wind perhaps...


It's been awhile since my last post here. That's the newest fig I painted. I definitely have no future in photography. lol and apparently my future in miniature painting is becoming bleak as well. haha!

Anyway blame it all on the fantastic(i hear people gasping...) Dark Angels codex and the proposed system of codices coming out from GW. I'm in high spirits again about 40k. Local prices going down also helps. ;) I think GW is doing a good job of bringing the sales and the rules in line with each other. Not to mention the nice rumors I've been reading in forums lately about the cuts on chaos supposedly to make it more balanced and the upcoming rules patch for Blood Angels. There's definitely a lot of good stuff in the near future.

For the meantime I'm hitting the painting table again. I figure it's time to get some work done on the Deathwing and Ravenwing... not to mention my painting commission backlog. In the middle of all these though... I've been missing the wacom... I'll get to see about posting some new works soon and maybe finish some old ones.

Summer is almost over... I'm coming out of hiatus. :D

No comments: