Welcome to my online gallery. I hope you have as much fun looking at my paintings as I had making them. Enjoy and thanks for visiting! [This site is best viewed witha a 1024x768 resolution]

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Julie Julie Julie

Here's the progress on that portrait so far. It just needs a little more tidying up. I think I'll leave it as is... for now. A guy has to realize when something is beyond repairing. lolz. I'll do another one of julie again soon. She's my fave. ;) Like you can't tell. lolz.

I recently started work on an original composition. I hope it turns out okay. I'll post when the sketch is done... I figure I'll have to stop in the middle anyways since I have to do someone's portrait real soon. :D

4 comments:

shink1m said...

OMG! *jaw drops*

I can do anime and comic book-style drawing, but capturing real life is beyong me! Awesome, man!

Salubri said...

thanks. :D

i actually had to do over 1 week's worth of retouches before it even came remotely close to julie. sadly it ended there. remotely close. lolz.

garrboy said...

pakshet.

galing!

hanggang comics and lineart lang akow, leche.

Salubri said...

thanks. :D

it's not really very different from that garr. comic art still makes use of the same basic concepts. they just morph the forms a bit.